10.04.2006

Words from This Blogger...

First of all I'd like to welcome you all for finding this little spot of mine in cyber space. I'm a cyberspace buff and...well, blogging is like one of the things I like doing when I absolutely have nothing to do in my life (or if I feel like I wanna unwind and pull away from whatever regular routine I am doing at the moment).

Anyway, for a person who rarely watches TiVo these days (blame it on the overly used reality TV shows out there), there are times when a person just wants to channel-surf and land on a certain TV station/channel where some yet to be discovered show that is not a reality TV show/series catches his/her attention.

I'll be blogging about my take on certain shows/series this season. There are quite a lot of good ones out there and...well, I am soooo hungry for some television series/show that is not based on some reality scenario (please, Survivor was aight even though I didn't give 2-figs about it the first time this show aired a gazillion years ago!).

I am finding myself drawn to watching television these days so on an almost weekly (if not daily) basis I'll be sharing with ya'll my thoughts, complaints and whatnots regarding the various TV series episodes I happen to catch on the tube.

No comments: